Stay The Night – Renuka Jeyapalan bringing Canada to the fest.
Congrats to Renuka Jeyapalan who is bringing her latest feature film to South by South West. Follow her on social media at rjeyapalan
About The Film
At a time when dating apps and casual hook-ups are the “new romance standard,” reserved and very single Grace feels like an outcast. But when she meets Carter Stone, a professional athlete on the outs, who has his own decision to make, she wonders if maybe Carter is the perfect solution to her problem. After their first attempt at a one-night stand goes awry, they end up spending the evening walking and talking through the streets of Toronto, leading them to a connection neither of them expected.
Programming descriptions are generated by participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SXSW.Renuka Jeyapalan
- The 22nd Reelworld Film Festival unveils its full festival line-up
- From Variety – ‘Brother,’ ‘Black Ice’ Producers to Fasttrack Basketball-Themed Crime Drama Series ‘The Count’ This Fall (EXCLUSIVE)
- Apple TV Plus Presents the world premiere of “Sidney” at TIFF 2022
- OVO signs on as new Every Story Partner with Toronto Film Festival
- In Conversation With….at TIFF 2022